Tuesday, January 5

An Escape Plan live poster




So my first job of the new year and it's for An Escape Plan, a band I used to play in, and fronted by my good friend Craig Brown. A man who, since he played at my wedding, I'm forever in debt to.

There really wasn't a brief for this job, I'm very familiar with AEP's work, and we share an artistic vision for the band so we both know exactly how we want it all to look, scarecrows has always been a theme of the band, it's a long story...

The gig is at Northampton Labour Club, on 23rd Jan with support from Joel Harries. If you want to hear the band click here.

It's been a while since I've done any gig or club posters, especially in Northampton, it feels good to be back and it's nice to see the new Citizen logos get an outing.

The more I look at this, the more I think it might be the best gig poster I've ever done. This is my previous favourite.

No comments: