Wednesday, July 29

White Belt Yellow Tag: Remains Single Cover



The White Belt Yellow Tag train is picking up speed, with plays on Radio 1 and being picked put as a "band to watch" in the NME the future looks bright. Their album is out later this year and this single 'Remains' is out in August.

For the artwork I've continued along the path set by the previous single 'Tell Your Friends' the idea was to find diagrams of the dissolution of atoms and trace the paths as they wear themselves down to nothing, I've looked at so many of them now I couldn't tell you exactly what this one is called, but I nearly wore myself down to nothing redrawing it in Illustrator. It looks great zoomed right in though, take a look.

The next challenge is the album cover, I need to take this style and move it forward to a higher level. Watch this space.

And yes, I am really enjoying white borders on my single and album artwork at the minute, it's fun to challenge the printers to position it properly.

No comments: